If you came to last year’s Weta Training Camp weekend at our headquarters in Ventura, you know why you won’t want to miss this one.
- Arrive Saturday morning for event check-in at Pierpont Bay Yacht Club or PPS
- 10:00am orientation & discussion of the day’s schedule
- Launch & rig (beach or ramp) (small fee to use the ramp, later move your vehicle to PPS)
- Cast off and sail out to Weta Beach to land for bag lunch and tech talk
- Free-sail flotilla style to Ventura Pier and back (1.5 miles)
- Capsize demo and practice of Ventura Pier
- Sail to Pierpont Performance Sailing’s dock for overnight moorage
- Debrief at PPS or Happy Hour at Pierpont Bay Yacht Club (next door to PPS)
- Jimmy Buffet-themed Luau Party at Pierpont Bay Yacht Club, Cost: $20.00
- 10:00 am Reconvene at PBYC for coffee and donuts
- One hour sailing and racing discussion
- Hit the water for three to five short course races
- Break down boats and optional weekend be-brief at PBYC
Registration is free, but please book yourself a spot so we know how many people are coming.
We can also set you up with a boat for the weekend. This is a great opportunity to spend some quality time on a Weta in the company of other Weta sailors.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.